A mum has praised the ambulance service after staff went the extra mile when her son collapsed at home.
Angie Brown dialled 999 after 10-year-old Noah passed out on the bathroom floor early Saturday evening.
With the youngster’s temperature soaring to 42, the operator stayed on the line until the ambulance arrived.
Once paramedics got there, Angie says they were ‘fantastic with Noah’ – reassuring him every step of the way.
And when she finally made it into a cubicle with him at Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital, waiting for her was a brew and a note written on a napkin saying: “From ambulance crew, merry xmas.”
In a Facebook post praising the pair, Angie, from Clayton, said: “I know they won’t see this but tonight we had to call an ambulance for Noah after his temperature went up to 42 and he passed out on the bathroom floor.
continue reading at https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk